Friday, March 17, 2006

This is the month that was

Happy Saint Patrick’s Day!

I’m celebrating by taking the day off from blogging. Join me in fun, frolic and the good company of people who have a surrealistic take on the world.

It’s been a heck of a month here at In This Moment. While I’m off playing, I wanted to leave you with a few reminders of what has turned out to be the most successful, and well visited, month in the very short history of this bouncing, baby blog. Here are some highlights from the last 30 days at this bizarre place where both politics and hope coexist.

Winning the lesbian parent marathon

The KC Star misses the story: Clergy organize to fight effort to declare Christianity state religion

A man who strangled his wife while his children slept in the next room has more rights than I do [Many thanks to Kim and Arla for helping me see this point.]

I have decided to become a fool

Showing the political “gooberheads” to the door

The Exciting Fred Phelps Series
*Love and Fred Phelps
*Nancy Jane on Phelps, and we learn more about theology
*I have arrived: The Phelps family takes notice
*Yet another Fred Phelps commentary

And the ever popular… Can a middle-aged woman succeed as a blogger? Not if everyone keeps insisting she doesn’t exist.

No comments: