Friday, January 12, 2007

This week in Kansas: The Lawrence GLBT community has high hopes for domestic partner registry

By Diane Silver

Information about the proposed domestic partner registry is in danger of getting crowded out by our Iraq commentaries. I'm posting links to the two most recent posts, which include information from Tuesday's City Commission meeting. I plan to have more this weekend.

As far as I know right now, we're still in a holding pattern, waiting for the city to draft the ordinance and to send it to the attorney general for review. I'll let you know as soon as I learn of a change.

Here are the most recent posts on the subject.

A brief outline of how a domestic partner registry could work in Lawrence

Lawrence poised to approve domestic partner registry

No comments: