Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Days 184 - 222: The Log

I haven’t fallen off the edge of the Earth, although it might look like it. I’ve been contemplating and working since I posted that I was Taking Time To Think about Tucson. Thus, my time has been made up of one part making money on unrelated assignments and one part mediating on the shooting and its aftermath.

I admit to being rather flummoxed by Tucson, especially by the resulting debate about the responsibility pundits and politicians and their rhetoric may or may not bear for the violence. I’ve already written one complete post, which still doesn’t seem quite right, and thus, hasn’t been published. Everything I produce feels decidedly, well, not good, and I don’t mean the quality of the writing. The impact of saying what I want to say would probably be most decidedly un-good, so I’m staying silent, at least for the moment.

Continue reading

No comments: