Monday, July 26, 2010

Roitman & Lombardo Pt 1: Goodness doesn't exist

The first part of my interview with Zen Master Stan Lombardo and Dharma Master Judy Roitman is now posted:
I’m not interested in what goodness is because I don’t think there is such a thing. What I am interested in, for example in your situation, you want to write about your childhood. In writing about your childhood, you are writing about these other people, and these other people are still alive. Even if they are not still alive, there are people who remember them in a certain way. And so, you are going to change the way the dead people are seen and … maybe saying secrets that the living people are uncomfortable with other people knowing about them. That’s a very huge issue, and I wouldn’t want...
Read More.

No comments: