Friday, March 27, 2009

Meanwhile, in Missouri...

In Missouri the state Senate reaches for the smelling salts at the mere idea -- gasp! -- that gay men would be mentioned in a resolution proposed for submission to that "honored" body. Somehow, the august senators of the one-time slave-holding state seemed to have missed the fact that the Heartland Men's Chorus program that was supposed to be celebrated in the resolution is called "And Justice for All" and deals with discrimination and civil rights. Irony Alert.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Diane, I have lurked your blog for years. Obviously we agree on politics. I've recently started contributing to a blog started by individuals who think like we do.
I would be honored if you stopped by our 2 week old humble little blog, PrariePopulistsAndProgressives.net
http://iggydonnelly.wordpress.com/

I contribute as sekanblogger.
Thanks, and I'll continue to lurk, maybe even comment.
Tracy, Parsons KS