Thursday, December 28, 2006

Housekeeping: Labels & posting comments on In This Moment

By Diane Silver

Tuesday I moved the blog from the old Blogger to the new version of Blogger. The good news is that it gives us a bunch of new bells and whistles to play with, including labels as you can see at the end of each post. Click on the label for "gay rights" and see all the posts on gay rights. Soon I'll post an index for folks and add a few other changes to the blog.

Unfortunately, moving the blog also seems to have made it hard for registered Blogger users to post comments, according to emails I've recently received. I'm not certain, yet, how to solve this problem. You might need to create a Google account to comment.

As a transitional measure, though, I'm going to reset the blog and allow anyone, including those who want to remain anonymous, to post.

I'd appreciate it if someone could create a Google account and let me know if that solves the problem. You can reach me directly at hopeandpolitics@yahoo.com.

No comments: