Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Once again it's time for the Religious Right to campaign on the back of my family

By Diane Silver

Well, here we are again -- the source of all evil. At least that seems to be how the Family Research Council and their Liberty Sunday program want to paint me personally and my family.

As a lesbian I and my child, of course, are destroying civilization. Funny, I thought I was just trying to make a living and pay my bills. My son is busy getting his degree and trying to figure out how to find the money for a rattle-trap, old car to get him to work.

Silly me.

The lengths to which the Religious Right goes to scapegoat lesbians and gays and our children is amazing. It would be funny, if it wasn't so frightening.

What's it like to live with a target on your back? Look here.

No comments: