Wednesday, August 16, 2006

"Hope & Politics" debuts in Kansas' Liberty Press

By Diane Silver

I am pleased to announce that my new column, "Hope and Politics," debuted in the August issue of The Liberty Press, Kansas' monthly lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered newsmagazine.

The column focuses on political issues and events of concern to the LGBT community. I'm covering and commenting on the rising strength of the gay rights movement in Kansas, the upcoming election, the legislative session and more.

You can find The Liberty Press online here. Alas, my column is not a part of the web site. However, you can read me in print by subscribing to The Liberty Press for $18 a year. If you live in Kansas or are passing through, you can pick up a copy of the newsmagazine for free in locations around the state.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Diane!

-simplexity

Paula Martinac said...

Congratulations, Diane! That's great news about your column. I haven't been to your blog in a while, but I am blown away by how much it has grown and is thriving. I really credit you for starting me off in the blogosphere, where I have found a really amazing community of caretakers like myself. Sorry you won't be an NLGJA this year, but I can see you're very busy with a lot of important work.